Samsung’s mid-range smartphone device the Samsung Galaxy M31 is going to be the biggest hit in the market loaded with tons of features.
Today we are going to talk about the performance of this device. It has been a week now, Samsung has launched its smartphone in the market so today we are going to discuss some experience on how do I feel about this device.
First, let’s talk about the Specification of the phone which Samsung offers you in Galaxy M31.
Samsung Galaxy M31 has a 6.4″ Super AMOLED FHD+ screen and the big thing is that it comes with the massive 6000 mAh battery pack enough to use for a single day in one charge and now we have the Quad camera setup with the main camera using a 64 MP lens then we have the 8 MP wide lens, 5 macro and 5 mp depth-sensing lens and even the front-facing camera has the 32 MP shooter Samsung’s Exynos 9611 SOC octa-core processor which is available in 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage.
Today in this review we are going to talk about the top 10 pros and cons of this Galaxy M31 mid-range smartphone after using it for almost 2 weeks. So lets now quickly dive into the review and talk about the pros and cons.
Let’s start from the pros first :
- Being a Samsung device it has a 6.4″ Super AMOLED display and you can see they put a good quality AMOLED screen which is also a full HD + screen. The screen looks bright and even in the outdoor situation, it is super fine so no issue regarding display.
- The galaxy comes with the 1 UI version 2 based on Android 10 that’s a good thing we are getting on this phone.
- In the age of in-display fingerprint scanner the Galaxy’s rear fingerprint scanner kinda looks outdated but the good thing is it is super fast and works really well.
- Another good thing with this device is that it has a 6000 mAh battery which can power your phone all day long even in the heavy use and also the weight balance in this phone is awesome so big thumbs up for this phone.
- Another good thing is that it has the 64 MP main camera and a 32 mp selfie camera the camera performance is really good don’t forget it has a quad-camera setup which is a good thing at this price range.
- So these were the good things about this device now talk about the cons of this device.
Let’s talk about the Cons:
- Powdered by a massive battery you don’t get a fast charger, Samsung gives you the normal 15W charger which takes a lot of time to charge. Probably about r to 3 hrs to fully charge your device.
- The gorilla glass 3 used in this device is not strong to protect your phone from accidental falls while in this case, you have to use an additional protective case for your phone which again Samsung doesn’t provide in their box.
- The Galaxy M31 doesn’t have a physical led indicator on the phone. You can use your screen saver as an indicator for this device.
- The poly-carbonate plastic body design kinda looks old and outdated which is a big disappointing thing you notice at first while buying Galaxy M31.
- Talking about the processor, Again Samsung is using its Exynos 9611 SOC octa-core processor based on 10 nm chip set which cannot provide a smooth gaming experience if you consider yourself a heavy gamer. Although the overall performance on the phone doesn’t lag.
- Also, the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone looks outdated.
- Besides these the phone looks fine.
These were the cons of this device. It depends on what type of user you are and for what purpose you are using it for. I will not suggest this device for gaming performance although you can play games on it. so if you want a long-lasting battery-packed cool looking Super AMOLED display phone with quad-camera setup then this device is for you