The Chinese smartphone manufacturing company Huawei has silently launched its flagship smartphone in Nepal. The latest flagship from Huawei doesn’t have Google Mobile Services. This is because the USA has banned Huawei from working with any US companies. Huawei has launched its P40 Pro with HMS also know as Huawei mobile services. Let’s talk about the Huawei P40 Pro price and specification in Nepal. The latest P40 Pro is power by the latest kirin 990 chipsets which also supports 5G.
The main specification about this phone is its pro design and best DSLR like camera quality. The P40 Pro is the successor of the last years P30 Pro from Huawei.
Huawei P40 Pro price and specification.
- Body and Dimension: Weigh 7.26mm Height 158.2mm Depth 8.95mm. The P40 Pro weights 209 g including battery.
- Display: 6.58 inches OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate with a rounded corners design on the display.
- Colour: 16.7 million colours
- Resolution: 2640 x 1200 Pixels.
- Splash water and dust resistance: The phone is IP68 certified.
- Processor: Kirin 990 chipset.
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: Huawei EMUI 10 Based on Android 10.
- RAM: 8 GB + 256 GB.
- Rear Camera:
- 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f / 1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f / 1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f / 3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Autofocus mode: Autofocus
- Image stabilization: OIS + AIS
- Zoom Mode: Digital Zoom, Optical Zoom, Hybrid Zoom
- Video recording: Support for 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) 60fps video recording
- Image resolution: Support up to 8192 x 6144 pixels
- Video resolution: Support up to 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Front Camera:
- 32 MP Selfie Camera (f / 2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera *
- Autofocus Mode: Autofocus
- Video Recording: Support for 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) 60fps video recording
- Image resolution: Support up to 6528 x 4896 pixels
- Video resolution: Support up to 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Battery: 4200 mAh along with 40 watt fast charger.
- Sensors: GestureSensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Color, Temperature Sensor.
- Huawei P40 Pro price in Nepal: 1,29,990 for 8 GB + 256 GB varient.
Detailed overview of Huawei P40 Pro launched in Nepal.
The P40 Pro launched by Huawei is a premium Flagship device smartphone with 5G inbuild. The curved edge design and ceramic body of the smartphone make the phone premium and eye-catching. Due to the US government band on Huawei smartphone, this phone will not have the support of google services. Although the P40 Pro doesn’t support google services, Huawei has built its own service called as Huawei Mobile Service and the Petal search from Huawei will soon take place of google play store. Huawei is working hard to create its own ecosystem just like Apple. Huawei is also reaching to all the app developers across the world to make an app for their app gallery. If you re someone who might think that the US band will affect Huawei then you might be wrong.
Don’t forget to check out out iPhone SE review.
Design and Display
Design-wise the Huawei P40 Pro has a glass back and quad-curve overflow display that provides better responses. The smartphone looks amazing due to the curved edges and extremely narrow or no bezels. The phone is IP68 rating against dust and water no need to worry about your phone getting wet and covered in dust.
Huawei P40 Pro display is power by a 6.58 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen along with a resolution of 2640 x 1200 pixels and 441 PPI. The Display also has a high refresh rate of 90Hz. The screen-to-body ratio of the latest P40 Pro is 91.6% and an aspect ratio of 22:10. The display also supports HDR10. The device is equipped with Infrared face recognition and an under-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes.
Huawei P40 Pro camera specificatipons.
Talking about the camera quality of the Smartphone. The Huawei P40 Pro camera is power by the Ultra Vision Leica Quad Camera. The best camer smartphone for capturing photos and videos anytime and anywhere you want.
The quad-camera setup at the back consists of a 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle) primary camera with an f / 1.9 aperture & OIS, a 40 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens Cine Camera along with f / 1.8 aperture, a 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera with f /3.4 aperture, and 5x optical zoom, and a 3D TOF depth sensor. On the front, it has a dual 32 MP Selfie Camera with an f / 2.2 aperture and IR TOF 3D sensor. Powerful enough for taking videos up to 4K @ 30/60 fps, 1080p @ 30 / 60fps, and 720p @ 960fps with gyro-EIS both at the rear and the front
Processor and overall performance of the smartphone.
Huawei P40 Pro is power by the latest chipset from Huawei. The P40 Pro is using Huawei latest HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G Chipset which is also used in the Huawei Mate 30 series. It is an Octa-core (2 × 2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2 × 2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4 × 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) processors. The GPU used in this phone is a 16-Core Mali-G76 GPU. The phone is available with 8GB of RAM along with 256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage.
The phone is running on EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10.
The battery is a 4,200 mAh battey along with a 40 watt of fast charging support. The phone will also support 27 watt of wire less charging.
Huawei P40 Pro price in Nepal
Huawei P40 Pro is launched in Nepal at the price range of RS. 1,29,990 for 8 / 256GB variant in Nepal. Due to the limited number of devices available for purchase the phone is not available in all official mobile stores and shops in Nepal. However, you can buy the smartphone by contacting the official Huawei Nepal website. Huawei P40 Pro is available in five different colour variants like Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Silver Frost, Blush Gold, and Black.