The Chinese smartphone manufacturing company Realme has finally launched its X3 Super zoom and X3 in Indian market. Soon these smartphones will be available in Nepal. These smartphones will be available under the mid-range segment in Nepal.
Realme X3 is a camera phone with a powerful camera that can zoom up to X20 times. Get ready to explore the world with the Realme’s X3 camera. The Realme comes with a 20 X powerful Hybrid camera lens along with the latest Qualcomm snapdragon 865+ chip set. Which can easily handle multiple tasking like playing games, using heat applications, editing photos and watching high definitions videos. However, It does not support 5G connectivity. The best budget smartphone.
Let’s talk about the specifications of the Realme X3
- 6.6″ FHD+ 120 hz ultra smooth
- 2400 X 1080 resolution
- Protected by Gorilla glass 5.
- 64-megapixel quad-camera setup along with 20 X Hybrid lens
- 16 megapixel dual selfie camera
- 64-megapixel Ultra high-resolution wide-angle camera.
- F/1.8 6 P, lens
- Samsung GW1, 1 1/1.7″
- 12-megapixel lens
- 124 mm, f/3.4, 5X optical zoom
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens
- f/2.3, 5P lens
- The camera has Super Night escape mode, Panorama, Expert Mode, Portrait Mode, Time-lapse Photography mode, HDR, Ultra Wide, Ultra Macro, AI Scene Recognition, AI Beauty, Filter, Chroma Boost and Starry Mode etc.
- Supports UIS Video Stabilization
- Support UIS Max Video Stabilization
- Supports 4K / 30fps, 60fps video recording
- Support 1080P / 30fps, 60fps video recording
- Support 720P / 30fps, 60fps video recording
16-megapixel dual in-display selfie.
- Sony 16 MP high-resolution camera
- FOV 80.4 °, f / 2.5, 5P lens
- Sony IMX 471
- 8MP Ultra wide-angle lens
- FOV 105 °, f / 2.2, 5P lens
- Wide Angle Mode, Time-lapse Photography, Front Panorama, Beauty, Face Recognition, Front Shot Flip, Super Night escape, Portrait Mode
- Supports UIS Video Stabilization
- Support 1080P / 30fps video recording
- Support 720P / 30fps video recording
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon
- 855+ Mobile Platform
- CPU 7nm EUV, Octa-core, Up to 2.96 GHz
- GPU Adreno 640
Storage And RAM.
- 8 + 128 GB
- RAM : 8 GB LPDD4x
- ROM : 128 UFS 3.0 Boost.
Charging And Battery.
- 30 Watt Dart charger.
- 4200 mAh
- USB Type-C port.
- Double mic noise suppression
- Dolby Atmos
- Hi-Res Audio
- 1216 super linear speaker.
- Realme UI
- Android 10
Size and weight.
- Height: 163.8 mm
- Width: 75.8 mm
- Depth: 8.9 mm
- Weight≈202 g
- Magnetic induction sensor / Light sensor / Proximity
- sensor / Gyro-meter / Acceleration sensor
- 8GB + 128GB ₹ 24,999,
- Global price starts at €499.
Display and Build quality of Realme X3
Talking about the display Realme is using a 6.6″ full hd+ screen with ultra-smooth 120hz refresh rate. the display support 1080 x 2400 resolutiona which is protected by gorilla glass 5. The plastic back design of X3 doesn’t look that cheap and gives you premium feeling. the build quality of the phone looks solid and can survive minor accidental drops.
Camera used on this smartphone.
Realme is using a 64 megapixel quad-camera setup along with 20 X hybrid zoom. The front camera got a 16 megapixel single selfie camera. This is totally a camera centric smartphone.
Processor used on this phone
Talking about the processors used on this phone realme has used snapdragon 855+ flagship processor along with 7nm chip enough to handle tough games and multitasking tasking at the same time. so no need to worry about the performance of this phone. You also get an 8 GB ram plus 128 GB storage variant.
The X3 is powered by Snapdragon 855+ SCO comes with Quad Rear Camera with hybrid Zoom and a dual front-facing camera has a 6.6 “IPS LCD screen and comes with 8 GB RAM and 128GB storage and 4200 mAh battery with 30W fast charging. This is the best smartphone for gaming, multitasking and for photography and video recording. With the price range below 30 thousand this is the best mid-range smartphone available today. If you are a gamer and love playing high graphics game smoothly then this phone can handle it very well. This is the top 5 best smartphone to buy in 2020.